Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my sons age is 1year 3month.why every time cold & fever. now his weight is 7.5 kg.please give me suggestion.
Answer: increase immunity by giving all vitamin rich foods. try to treat the reason rather than symptoms every time. give healthy immunity boosting foods. if you feed your baby is starting with cold or cough give home meducines like honey+ ginger, honey+pepper or honey+orange juice. Instead of giving cough medicine give honey with onion juice. Take about 10-12 small sambhar onions. grind them in the mixie with a little zeera. add about 10-12tbsp of honey to this and leave for a few hours. after that strain and give it to your baby 3-4 times in a day. all the phlegm will go away. sometimes kids will vomit after drinking this which is also fine as they will throw up all the phlegm. You can use humidifier in the room...this will keep the air moist in the room and will not allow the mucus to harden. It will help to cure a runny nose and nasal congestion. Keep your baby well hydrated through warm liquids....water and diluted fresh fruit juices so that the mucus doesn't thicken. Make your baby sleep in the upright position slightly inclined...with head at a higher level.u can use a pillow. Basically an elevated position do that baby can breathe with ease. Give warm foods...like vegetable or chicken broth are good....dal water, soft khichdi ...all are good to boost immunity. Give your baby lots of rest. Don't give too much cows milk as this is said to thicken the mucus. Just restrict it don't stop completely. Give ginger and honey, ginger and onion juice. Give about 1 tsp first. Give indirect steam....like sit in the bathroom with her with hot water running in the tap.this will create steam and will help loosen the mucus. make sure you both are away from the hot water bucket. Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil into the bath water that you use to give him a bath. Do this for a month. It increases immunity. Baby's clothing should be such to protect the chest from cold. Keep baby's and your hands clean with water or sanitizer or baby wipes so that the germs don't spread. Garlic and ajwain are known for its anti bacterial and anti viral properties. Dry roast 2 big cloves or garlic and ajwain on a tawa and once cooled make it into a potli or tight pouch with a clean muslin cloth. Place it near the baby cot or cradle where the baby sleeps. The ajwainy garlicky smoke from the potli will help the baby to open the blocked nose and relieve from congestion. You can just warm this a bit and rub the potli on the chest a few times. But make sure its warm not hot. Check the temperature on your hands first. You can applythe Vicks babyrub under the baby's feet and put on cotton socks when the baby goes to sleep. Give your baby fruits like oranges, lemon juice on a sunny day, guava and pineapples. These help relieve cough and cold and bring immunity in the body. They are rich in vitamin C.Give your baby milk and eggs also. Ghee is also good. Vitamin D comes from these foods and is required by the body to absorb vitamin c also.A good amount of Exercise and playing and running around is also important.
Question: How long should a mother give breast milk to baby..my baby is 1 yr old
Answer: It is recommended that exclusive breastfeeding (i.e. no other fluids or solids) for six months and then continued breastfeeding combined with solid foods for 2 years or as long as mother and baby are comfortable. If you breastfeed your baby for more than one year .The baby's one-year-old body can probably handle most of the family foods your family enjoys. Many of the health benefits this year of breastfeeding has given your child will last her whole life. She will have a strong immune system, for instance, and will be much less likely to need orthodontic treatment. If you breast feed your baby between 1.5 years to 2years , you will have continued to provide the nutrition, comfort, and illness protection your baby expects, at a time when illness is common in weaned babies. Your baby is probably well established on family foods, too. He has had time to form a solid bond with you — a healthy starting point for his growing independence. And the baby is old enough that you and he can work together on the weaning process, at a pace that the baby can handle.
Question: My Edd has passed... How long should I wait more?!
Answer: Hello dear sometime due date has passed but no labor pain occur then dont worry dear you are not alone. Only 10 to 20 % births happen one the predicted due date. The other 80% percent births has happened after due date between 40 to 42 weeks. It doesn't mean you are at risk or your baby is not safe. Your doctor will do some test and may be induce pain.