11 weeks pregnant mother

Question: TSR .56 what was the result ?

1 Answers
Answer: My period time is not come in last 1 month so tell what's problem
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby was 56 days old. he was not poop since two days is it normal?
Answer: Newborn digestive system is very sensitive as it is still in developing stage. That's why it's common for them to have gas, constipation, stomach reflux etc. When baby’s body is low on water then also constipation can occur or if there is any change in mother’s diet. Make sure you are feeding your baby at every two hours. Whenever you feed your baby drunk a glass of water, this will keep you hydrated and in turn baby will be hydrated. Include more of leafy vegetables and fibres in your diet. Eat food which is easy to digest. Avoid taking complex food as it might take long for then to be digested and can disturb your baby’s digestive system as well. Don't feed baby anything other than bm/fm. You can apply heeng water around her navel. Massage her minimum twice a day. Around her navel make circles first anticlockwise then clockwise while pressing gently. Give your baby tummy time (make her lie on her stomach), for 10-15mins in a day this will strengthen the muscles around her abdomen thus improving her digestive system. Avoid giving any over the counter medicine or gripe water to your baby.
»Read All Answers
Question: What is the remedies for cough to my 56 days baby
Answer: are you should I do so many many is which you like the baby you should play is there St Mira next to the baby is very you should roast Samay join and tide in the clean cloth and make the potli and 2 compression on the babies Test 2 to 3 times in a day this will help the baby to get relief
»Read All Answers
Question: my baby was 56 days old. her motion was in green color. any problem
Answer: Consistently green stools in the breastfedbaby can indicate: an imbalance of foremilk/hindmilk, often resulting in frothygreen stools. a sensitivity to something in the mother's diet,you should consult to your pediatrician
»Read All Answers