39 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Today my urine culture and vaginal culture result came. In tis result they predict pneumonia klebsiela organisms is there.Doctor said its infection.is it affect my baby?

1 Answers
Answer: hi dear! so dont worry there are certain organisms that can cause uti predominantly out of which klebsiela is one of them . so dont worry with some antibiotics you will be fine. and these antibiotics is safe in pregnancy and dont worry your baby is fine and nothing will happen to the baby but this must be treated and cannot be left untreated so dear do visit your doctor if you have not . and take the proper medicine dear. take care dear! i hope this information is helpful to you!
  • avatar
    Jarina Waseem97 days ago

    Thanq 😊

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Found e.coli infection in urine culture..would it affect my baby ..how to treat and avoid it
Answer: Hi dear, UTI is quite common in pregnancy.one must be very careful if the infection is recurring.kindly follow the tips: 1- increase your fluid intake,which you have already done 2- drink unsweetened cranberry juice 3- drink barley soak water 4- empty bladder whenever you have urge to urinate 5- empty bladder completly 6- a kid using public toilets 7- use sex hygiene 8- always clean the area with plain water after using toilet. 9- wipe front to back 10- include lot of vitamin C in diet 11- probiotics would help in growing good bacteria in gut,which would flush out bad ones 12- minimize bladder irritants like soda,or sugary diets. 13- exercise for a healthy life style 14- use loose fittings cotton panty only.
»Read All Answers
Question: During pregnancy in 26weeks i have vaginal infection.is it harmful for my baby?
Answer: Hi! Yeast infection in vagina is common in pregnancy, a lot of hormonal activity disrupts the PH balance of vagina. Yeast infection does not harm the baby in the womb but if its not reported to the Doctor or untreated your baby may catch it in the mouth as thrush because the baby passes through the birth canal. You can discuss it with your doctor and can apply an.antifungal cream to treat it. You need to drink a lot of water. Have yogurt as its a probiotic. Do not wash with soap or intimate wash. Wear light cotton panties. Keep the area clean and dry. Hope this helps!
»Read All Answers
Question: i got my urine analysis ..n result is i got pus and bacteria in it....dr said its urine infection ...i m worried plz help
Answer: Take anti biotic tablets which is obviously prescribed by doctor. Clean the intimate area.
»Read All Answers