Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My BP is 140/90 is it very high?
Answer: Hello! It is high but its not that much high that cannot be controlled.
(1) Don't take tension... You must have some tension about which you are thinking most of the time and destroying your health so first off all stop taking tension because this will not be the reason to sought out any problem.
(2) Perform meditation every day it will help in keeping you cool. And will them help keeping your blood pressure normal.
(3) Exercise regularly as it will definitely help in keeping the bloos pressure under control.
(4) As far as possible keep yourself away from hypertension medicines because if once you get used to it then definitely you will get addicted to it which in turn will affect your health.
(5) For diet take 3 bananas every day it will help you in reducing bp.
And take a glass of lemon juice every day.
And don't eat spicy meal and lessen your salt intake in the meal.
Hope it will help you and All the best for your healthy life.
Question: hello 140/90 bp is normal or high
Answer: High BP is an issue with occurs in second trimester or may last upto 3 months after delivery.the range above 140/90 is high bp . Its very important to consult doctor if you find it any point during pregnancy or either you are a patient before pregnancy. With high BP doctor either advice you to have early delivery to avoid any complications and secondly would recommend csec procedure. Although doctor will closely monitor your BP but still healthy lifestyle can help you to maintain your BP,
limit your sodium intake
Take your BP medications
No smoking and no alcohol intake
Control your weight gian, don’t gain much
Question: Hi mam 140/90 BP is high or normal
Answer: Hello, it's on bit higher side please reduce your sodium intake A diet that can help control blood pressure is rich in potassium, magnesium, and fiber and lower in sodium.
You can have bananas , leafy Greens, oatmeal, beetroot fish with Omega 3 you can cook using olive oil , you can have pomegranate all these foods will reduce your blood pressure hope it helps . please contact your gynecologist as soon as possible .