20 weeks pregnant mother

Question: today i have a small white discharge ...is it ok ?

2 Answers
Answer: When you become pregnant your body undergoes lots of changes and one is vaginal discharge or white discharge. Normally it is called as leukorrhea which is thin white milky and little Smell. Its normal in pregnancy and nothing to worry on. But in any point of time if you feel it's heavy discharge, more like watery urine kind of, change in color like reddish, pinkish, brownish , pale yellow and greenish with itching and burning that needs to be reported to your doctor as soon as possible
Answer: it is normal
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have a white discharge..is it ok
Answer: Hllo dear yes dear white discharge s normal while pregnancy . it called Leukorreha...as is thin ..white... milky.. nd mild smelling...its normal.nd nothing for u to worry abht...This s because the changing harmones of pregnancy can stimulate the vagina to increase production of this vaginal secretion. So nothing to worry abht take plenty of water ,juices ,buttermilk nd coconut water nd change ur panty twice a day .
»Read All Answers
Question: 34 week pregnant..today i have a small white discharge .this is any abnormal?
Answer: If white discharge is without blood stained or without smell or not associated with any other symptom then its normal.
»Read All Answers
Question: I'm 16 weeks pregnant, today I saw small brown discharge mixed with white discharge. Is it ok. Pls help
Answer: Yes it happened with me as well... Doctor told me it may b because of low lying placenta but after having ultrasound in 5 month report was OK placenta was not low lying...i would advice you not to stand for too long n don't lift heavy object...take care...god bless u n ur little one
»Read All Answers
Question: I had a small white color discharge today morning. Is it normal?
Answer: Hi..little spotting and brown, white discharge during pregnancy, is normal, therefore, do not worry. Keep yourself hydrated, drink lot of water and juices. Also, whenever next you will visit your gynaecologist, then inform her about it..
»Read All Answers