Question: I have completed total 40 weeks but still no labour pain.pls suggest me something for normal labour pain.
Answer: For normal delivery or natural labour do these:
- Daily light walking 30 mins minimum
- Pre natal exercises like cat and camel pose, adhomoksha asan, squats, butterfly, warrior pose, kegels, Birthing ball exercises etc after consulting with doc whether exercises are safe for you.
- Eat dates from 36 weeks, daily 5-6 dates, if not suffering from gestational diabetes.
- sex in last few weeks also helps in natural labour.Nipple stimulation also helps, you can do yourself or can ask your partner to do.
- Eat pineapple after 39 weeks to induce labour pains naturally
Question: I have completed 9 months yesterday, but no signs of labour yet....!!! What should I do??
Answer: When you due date missed than you have to wait for next 4-5 days. Till than you need to walk more be more active do your household chores .