Similar Questions with Answers
Question: How to control bp??? Mine 140/100
Answer: Hi,bp is on the higher side.
Avoud taking any stress,limit the salts in your diet,avoid salty nuts and friend and oily food.avoid processed food and food that has preservatives.
This will help
Question: Hello how to control high bp??my bp level is 140
Answer: Hi dear,
Eat a healthy diet, and especially limit your sodium intake. Take your blood pressure medications the way you are supposed to. Keep monitoring your BP .Stay physically active.and donot stress out . Stress can easily raise your BP.do some yoga and breathing exercises.
Question: My bp is 140/100 so what to do
Answer: Hello! It is high but its not that much high that cannot be controlled.
(1) Don't take tension... You must have some tension about which you are thinking most of the time and destroying your health so first off all stop taking tension because this will not be the reason to sought out any problem.
(2) Perform meditation every day it will help in keeping you cool. And will them help keeping your blood pressure normal.
(3) Exercise regularly as it will definitely help in keeping the bloos pressure under control.
(4) As far as possible keep yourself away from hypertension medicines because if once you get used to it then definitely you will get addicted to it which in turn will affect your health.
(5) For diet take 3 bananas every day it will help you in reducing bp.
And take a glass of lemon juice every day.
And don't eat spicy meal and lessen your salt intake in the meal.
Hope it will help you and All the best for your healthy life.