Answer: Hi dear,
Am sharing the list of products I packed in my hospital bag. You can add or remove as per your preference.
1. Essentials like soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, napkins, towels, tissue paper rolls, hand sanitizer and any creams you use on a daily basis.
2. A couple of nightgowns, preferably with a front opening.
3. A few pairs of underwears - disposable ones or old ones that you wouldn’t mind getting spoiled.
4. Nursing bras and tops.
5. Comfortable clothes that you can ride back home in after giving birth.
6. A pair of comfy slippers.
7. Nipple cream or butter to soothe sore nipples.
8.Lip balm if you have the case of the of dry lips.
9. Hairbrush and a few hair bands to keep all of your hair in one place.
10. Your mobile phone, earphones and it’s charger. You can also carry a power bank just in case you don’t find any power outlets in your delivery room.
Baby essential -
1.Atleast 5 sleepsuits and 5 bodysuits to dress your baby up.
2. Diapers- a lot of them.
3. Baby wipes that are newborn-friendly.
4. Baby blankets to keep your child warm.
5. Muslin cloth to wipe off any milk your little one spits out
6. Few pair of socks and mittens
7. Hat for your LO's tiny head
8. Lots of washclothes, to give sponge bath to your baby.
9. Body products such as lotion cream oil etc.
All the very best.
I hope you are talking about the things which you need to carry to the Hospital, if yes then take the very basic things you need in your daily life, like Tooth brush, a Hand towel, your face wash, slippers, a good maternity bra which will help you a lot at the feeding time, your comb etc.
Also a soft cotton pair of baby clothes and a wrapping towel to bring him/ her home.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Things to pack for delivery
Answer: Hello dear...
Your delivery bag should contain following items,that includes
Hooked baby towel
Question: Things to pack to hospital for delivery?
your hospital bag should contain following items,that includes
Hooked baby towel
Question: what things should be pack in delivery bag for hospital??
Answer: Hi,ylot is good to be keep your hospital bag ready in advance to avoid last minute rush.
You should keep this in the bag for you.
For the baby
Question: what things should pack for delivery bag???
Answer: When period starts after c section delivery?