Planning for pregnancy

Question: There are 9 years of my marriage but i cant get pregnant ..there is no problem in my report

1 Answers
Answer: normal then I think it's time to get your husband checked. So ask your hudbanf to visit gynecologist with you.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Has been 6 years of my marriage i have no child my all reports are normal. Problem is pcod. What can I do? Plz tell me
Answer: Mam pcod hai apko to apjo apna life style thoda update Karna Chahiye .pcod ka treatment Lene ke sath sath ap exercise Kiya karo kyuki exercise Karne se apka weight toaintain Hoga hi Sarah hi ap healthy b rahoge.avoid junk food,oily khaana band Karo,meetha kam sabse hi pcod control Hoga
»Read All Answers
Question: I have finished All tests but reports are normal but I don't get pregnant. I have finished 6 years of my marriage life
Answer: Hi dear, So sorry that you have to go through this.there are some unknown things that causes infertility.i have a friend who had similar issue.everytjing seems fine,but not able to conceive.its been 6 years of their marriage,now trying for IVF.i. Not saying you should go for IVF now,try for another six months and take doctor opinion about alternative ways of conception.i am sure by now all your scans and blood tests might have been done .I hope you also know about your ovulation dates.if unsure it's better you get your ovulation kit and track it.that way you would be sure when to have intercourse.take a vacation and be stress free.stress of anything like conceiving etc could also hinder your conception have a relaxed trip with your partner,no tension of conceiving etc.chill out and come back and plan again .I hope you would be able to conceive......
»Read All Answers
Question: After long years of marriage I have no pregnant
Answer: Dear if it has been years since you have been trying then please consult the doctor and get the required test done. As understanding the cause for not conceiving should be understood so that you and your gynae van work towards starting the treatment if required. Hope it helps.
»Read All Answers