Answer: Progesterone hormones is relaxing smooth muscle tissue all over your body, including in your gastrointestinal tract. This makes your gut work slower, giving your body more time to snatch up nutrients from your food and take them to baby—and that translates into gas for you. The good news is gas and bloating shouldn't affect baby at all. Tips to overcome gas pain –
• Eat small, regular meals and stay away from foods that tend to give you gas. Fried foods, sweets, cabbage and beans are common culprits, but you might find other foods that are particularly troublesome
* take milk in other forms lik chach,lassi, paneer, cheena,custard, cheese etc
• Eating and drinking slowly will keep you from swallowing excess air
• Loose clothing will keep you comfy
• Yoga classes can also help settle things down.
• Consuming plenty of liquids and high-fiber foods will help ward off constipation (a big gas inducer).