Answer: Hello dear, Heartburn is a burning sensation that often extends from the bottom of the breast bone to the lower throat. Many women experience like neckburn for the first time during pregnancy, and although it's common and generally harmless, it can be quiteuncomfortable. Avoid food and drinks that upset your stomach.
Eat small meals. Instead of three large meals, eat several small ones throughout the day. Take your time eating and chew thoroughly. Avoid to take water between meals. It's important to drink plenty of water daily during pregnancy, Chew gum after eating. Chewing gum stimulates your salivary glands, and saliva can help neutralize acid. Eat two or three hours before bedtime. This gives your body time to digest before you lie down. Sleep propped up. Elevate your upper body by about 6 inches with several pillows or a wedge when you sleep. This helps stomach acid stay down and aids digestion. Dress comfortably. Wear loose, relaxed clothing. Don't wear clothes that are tight around your waist and tummy.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: plz suggest home. remedies for gastric problem??
Answer: Progesterone hormones is relaxing smooth muscle tissue all over your body, including in your gastrointestinal tract. This makes your gut work slower, giving your body more time to snatch up nutrients from your food and take them to baby—and that translates into gas for you. The good news is gas and bloating shouldn't affect baby at all. Tips to overcome gas pain –
• Eat small, regular meals and stay away from foods that tend to give you gas. Fried foods, sweets, cabbage and beans are common culprits, but you might find other foods that are particularly troublesome
• Eating and drinking slowly will keep you from swallowing excess air
• Loose clothing will keep you comfy
• Yoga classes can also help settle things down.
• Consuming plenty of liquids and high-fiber foods will help ward off constipation (a big gas inducer).
Question: Plz Suggest remedies for cold
Answer: Warm, salt-water gargles help by drawing out the mucus and reducing the painful swelling in the throat. Salt also quells the itching sensation in the throat.
These sticky tabs gently help to open up nasal passages so that you can breathe easier.
Drink plenty of water
It is important to stay hydrated as some common cold symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose can cause slight dehydration. Avoid drinks with caffeine as they may dehydrate you.
Honey and lemon
Hot water with honey and lemon can work miracles. Honey soothes your throat and the vitamin C in the lemon boosts the immune system. Ginger juice helps relieve the pain.
Question: plz suggest me home remedies for cold
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. Your illness may last longer. It wont harm your baby
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.