Question: Hi my baby is suffering with cold n cough. Went to hospital already giving medicine also. Please suggest any remedies for cough n cold
Answer: Hello dear
Following remedies u can try for cold and cough
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages.
2. Lots of rest: When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Saline drops and bulb syringes : Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
4. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
5. a cool-mist humidifier will help loosen mucus