33 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Muje stitches lagaye gaye he 5th month me unko kab kholana thik rahega kya me staircase Chad utter sakti hu din me ek bar

0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Muje stitches lagaye gaye he fifth month me abhi muje six complete hoga date 30th ko to me kya staircase Utar shakti
Answer: aapko avoid karni chahiye dear..aise mein precautions rkhne bhut jruri hoti hain..Some precautions after a cervical stitch have been placed ensure the success of the procedure. Following precautions need to be taken if you have undergone cervical cerclage – Complete bed rest if you have undergone the cervical cerclage depending upon your medical condition.Reduced physical activity, along with no exercise is also recommended. In case you want to exercise, ensure medical supervision and/or approval.Refrain from heavy work for a short time.Avoid sexual activity for some time (up to the 34th week) after the procedure. It is advised to avoid climbing stairs after having a cervical procedure. However, there is no scientific evidence yet to prove that this could cause any issues. Since every case is different you may seek advice from your doctor about what your specific requirements are.
»Read All Answers
Question: mera baby 4 month ka he usko pani din me kitni bar de sakti hu
Answer: Such a small baby doesn't need water... Their need for watervis fulfilled by breastmilk or formula feed....babies have small tummy which will fill up soon with water and they may miss breast or formula feed then... If you want you can introduce water after completion of six months along with introduction of solids that too just free sips after solids to gulp it down..
»Read All Answers
Question: Jaise mera room uper h to pure din me ab ek bar stairs chad utar skti hu
Answer: It is better if u discuss it with ur Dr because she better knows ur condition during this time. If u have healthy pregnancy then by Dr's advised do it or otherwise avoid stairs. This is wonderful period dear so don't do anything without consulting to ur doctor. Take care
»Read All Answers