Answer: Hi dear,
back pain is quite common especially in the last trimester.dur to increase in body weight along with rapid growth of baby,it takes toll on your back.try the following tips to comfort yourself:
1- maintain a good posture
2- keep yourself active,never sit or stand in one place for long
3-hot and cold compress works to relax the muscles
4- donot lift heavy objects,which could strain your back
5- always bend after folding your knees
6- sleep in your sides
7- check your calcium and vitamin D levels
8- wear comfortable shoes or slippers.acoid heals.
Answer: back pain from this week normal..u can allow ur patner to massage with volini..can don t bent to much or carry heavy weight
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have soo much pain in my lower back. I cant even move from one side to another during sleep due to the back pain. plzz help me
Answer: It is normal due to the growing uterus and hormonal surge. The uterine cavity occupies more room in the abdominal cavity, further pushing the stomach and back.You can try following tips - • Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack might relieve pain
• You can also practice yoga
Question: I m 30 weeks pregnant i have too much heartburn and back pain in left side
Answer: Hello dear
The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas and acidity during pregnancy.This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
Remedies for gas problem :
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Get Moving:Aim to walk or exercise for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take fiber supplements
4. Use stool Softners
5. Eliminate as much stress as possible.
Back pain during pregnancy is a common complaint, and it's no wonder. You're gaining weight, your center of gravity changes, and your hormones are relaxing the ligaments in the joints of your pelvis.
To get relief try these remedies:
1. Take rest as much as possible as strenuous physical activities will aggravate your pain.
2. Have warm water baths as they help in relaxing strained muscles and muscle pains.
3. Use a hot water bag or a cold pack to alleviate the pain.
Question: I have to much back pain what to do plz help
Answer: Hello dear, Back pain is normal in pregnancy, it happens due to harmone changes, and loosening of pelvic muscles to prepare for child birth,you can follow these steps it may help..
Do maternity yoga ,those possess will relieve you from back pain. Safe exercises for most pregnant women include walking,swimming , and stationary cycling. Applying heat and cold to your back may help. You can massage your back with pain relieving ointment,and take warm bath. Use maternity pillow behind your back,to sit ,it will relieve the pain. Maintain a good posture to sit and split your body weight equally to thigh it will help alot. For example, sleeping on your side with a pillow between....
If your back pain persists, consult your doctor.
Hope it helped.... Take care urself....
Question: I have to much back pain ...what I do
Back pain is normal, happen due to harmonal changes, weight gain,loosening of pelvic muscle, follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Maintain correct posture to sit
Apply pain relieving ointment, and take warm water bath
Try ice cube massage
Do yoga will help a lot