Question:please suggest some remedies for lower back pain
Answer: Back pain during pregnancy isn't surprising, but it still deserves attention. Suggestions to relieve back pain –
• Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack to your back might help.
• Regular physical activity like brisk walking can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy
• You can also practice yoga
Question:My baby cries for small small reasom dont know what to do..plz suggest some remedies
Answer: Hllo dear ur baby s 9 months old dear all babies have same problem .they start crying for small small things .dear my baby also do like this .dear when he s in good mood playing at that time try to convince him .slowly slowly he 'll convene .dear try to tell him that this things s not good 4 u .if u take this u 'll hurt .like this convene him he 'll understand slowly dear he s small also .
Question:my 3 and half month old baby is getting small small red pimples on the forehead .. she is sweating more .. can anyone suggest what to do for this ?
Answer: Hi! For skin rashes you can use calamine lotion. It works well on rashes or spots. As it is summer, make sure baby is wearing cotton clothes and not feeling stuffy. Make sure you clean her nicely after drinking milk and use talcum powder to make sure her skin is dried after cleaning.