Question:Mera 19th week pregnancy chal rha...aor mujhe gas ki wajah se kafi problems ho rhi h...back left side bss ek hi jagh kafi pain rhta...aor pet k upri hisse k middle me ek ajib si gudgudi hoti rhti...jo bilkul v comfortable ni lagta....
Aor nahi left side so pate nahi rit side...
pithh k bal letati hun to back pain se relax milta to h..magar
saans lene me takluf si hone lagti h...
plz kuch upaye btaye
Answer: The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy, progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
Question:hi.. muje morning SE toilet mai halki brown pani SA AA rha h.. jyada nhi bus halki 1 drop si. jaise ki periods last day hoti h. Brown n black. n my doc gives me duphaston. kya ye tab itni jaldi leni thik hogi
Answer: hello.. dear kai pregnant ladies ko brown discharge ya spotting hona normal hai.. duphaston tablet se aapko jo bleeding ho rahi hai vo rukh kar aapko progesterone harmone jo ki pregnancy support karegi... tho aapne doctor ke salha aur dawa ko trust aur follow kijiye...