Answer: The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy, progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
1. Applying heat or cold to the sides of the head, the eyes, or along the back of the neck is one of the best ways to reduce or relieve the pain associated with a headache.
2. Get a massage – massaging your shoulders and neck is an effective way to relieve painRest in a dark room and practice deep breathing
3. Take a warm shower or bath
4. Avoid : Chocolate, coffee, Alcoho,cheese, Peanuts, French beans, urad daal and other gassy foods.