Answer: Hi.. Dear after about 20 weeks, you may feel your baby moving every day, but there's a wide range of how much activity is considered normal. On some days, your baby may seem like the moving too fast while other times you may be less likely to notice every little kick and wriggle.
12-13 movement in 24 hrs is sufficient for developing baby . If it is then OK otherwise would consult doc immediately.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: lot of gas problem
i feel less movement of my baby
any remidies for gas problem ?
Answer: You can try home remedies dear...
1. Drink plenty of fluids (hot water preferred)
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fibre boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Instant relief - Ajwain seeds with black salt and warm water
Question: My 36 week is going on. I feel less movement since tomorrow? Is there anything to worry
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy
I can understand your anxiety. Babies in tummy will be very active some days, lazy some days, sleepy some days. It's common.Just like adults they too feel like sleeping more on some days. Nothing to worry about it. As baby grows space reduces and movements too. If you feel the movements stopped suddenly then you need to consult doctor. Take care
Question: My baby is moving less today. Is there a problem
Answer: Hello dear. A reduction in a baby’s movements can sometimes be an important warning sign that a baby is unwell. If you don't feel the constant movements for more than 24 hours, please contact your gynecologist immediately.