If u have cold and sore throat then try home remedies.
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Add salt with hot water and gargle .it gives some relief for sore throat, drink milk with peper powder regularly it is good medicine for cold
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: suggest some home remedies for sore throat ,cold and cough.
Answer: Warm, salt-water gargles help by drawing out the mucus and reducing the painful swelling in the throat. Salt also quells the itching sensation in the throat.
These sticky tabs gently help to open up nasal passages so that you can breathe easier.
Drink plenty of water
It is important to stay hydrated as some common cold symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose can cause slight dehydration. Avoid drinks with caffeine as they may dehydrate you.
Honey and lemon
Hot water with honey and lemon can work miracles. Honey soothes your throat and the vitamin C in the lemon boosts the immune system. Ginger juice helps relieve the pain.
Question: Remedies for slight fever , cold, stuffy nose and sore throat!
Answer: Apply eucalyptus oil to your feet and almond oil to chest and back. Make a potli with crushed ajwain seeds and camphor with your fingers. Keep inhaling this. Boil 1 liter of water with 5 garlic, 1 teaspoon jeera, 1 inch cinnamon stick, 4 cloves and turmeric powder and ginger. Drunk this water warm whenever you can. This will reduce the stuffy nose, cold and sore throat
Question: Remedies for sore throat nd cold??
Answer: Take steam with vicks vaporub in water, before bedtime and cover well and sleep. Repeat for 2-3 days.