Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am in 6 week now. what are the iron rich foods for this time? last month HB was low ..
Answer: beetroot, carrot, spinach,tomato,dates, pomegranate, kiwi, jaggery.. they are rich source of iron and Will help in increasing hb level.
Question: hii my hb 8.6. i m 32 week pregnant. i hv tkn iron sucrose 3 injection in 7th month though my hb not increased. please tell me what is reason behind it. is it complicate my delivery?
Answer: You can follow this time-table to increase HB:
1. Start a day with 1 apple.
2. Have a regular breakfast you wish for.
3. Around 11 am have a glass of pomegranate juice and kiwi fruit
4. Have your lunch, in salads have 1 beetroot chopped.
5. In evening, finely chopped 2-3 beetroot, 3-4 chopped carrots, nicely washed and chopped spinach. Put them in a cooker add little water and salt to taste. Cook for 2-3 whistles. Filter the maximum juice out of it by squeezing the content. You will left with a big glass of juice and drink.
6. Left over content from step 5 can be used to make vegetable for dinner.
Question: Tell me iron rich foods that i can give to my 6 months old baby???
Answer: 1. Breastmilk
3. Green vegetables puri
4. Chicken n mutton Sup
5. Baby cerelac with added iron
Hope this answer will help you