Answer: Hello ma'am
Congratulation for your pregnancy.
Fruit can eat so many fruit in pregnancy like:-
1) banana :- they contain a lot of potassium. Potassium is important because it helps maintain the balance between fluids and electrolytes in your body.
2)orange - Full of vitamin C, folate, and fiber, oranges are a great choice of fruit during pregnancy.
3) avocado -Avocado is also a great source of folate.
4) cherries - Besides containing vitamin C, cherries are also a great fruit to eat during pregnancy because they help with improving the blood supply to the placenta and the baby, as well as making the placenta more efficient.
5)apple - Apples are known to be good for the immune system.
6) watermelon-As the need for water increases during pregnancy, eating watermelon is a great way to stay hydrated.
7) graps - grapes helps with reducing cramps during pregnancy.
8) mango- Mangoes are rich in iron, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium, and folate, all vital nutrients for your pregnancy.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello mam pregnancy ke second month main kon se fruit kha sakte hain,kya grapes kha sakte hain
Answer: Plzzz avoid grapes,pineapple,papaya......u can have seasonal fruits lyk litchi,plums(aloo bukhara) ......first trimester is so crucial....so plzzz take care of ur self
Question: pregnancy m kon se month tak sex kr sakte h
Answer: hello.. dear sex poora last day od delivery tak safe hai...
pregnant women often don't want to have sex because they think that it may harm the baby inside the uterus, but sex is a normal part of pregnancy. yes, it is safe to have sex any time in pregnancy until you are not having complications like unusual cramping or bleeding or if your doctor has put you on bed rest. However, sex should be avoided if:
You have a history of premature birth or labor or miscarriage.
You experience unexplained vaginal bleeding or discharge.
You have placenta previa, or a very low-lying placenta.
Question: M kon kon se fruit kha Sakti hu jisses muje gas ki problem na ho
Answer: Avoid all citrus fruits..have papaya, coconut, mangoes, apple, watermelon, musk melon