Answer: For increasing breast milk add following in your diet
1. Shatavari powder with milk twice a day day.
2. Add methi in your diet in any form might it be Methi sabji, Methi with water, Methi laddu, methu pills etc.
3. lots of garlic and ghee in your diet your diet in your diet.
4. Drink lots of water at least 2 to 3 litre of water of water litre of water of water litre of water of water you can hacv ajwain water, in jeera water or Methi water whatever it is.
5.have masoor dal twice a day.
6. Dry roast jeera powder and mix it in rayta.
7.add daliya, oats in breakfast with milk ot salted as you like it.
8.add drynfruits in your diet too.
Answer: Eat a lot of garlic. You can fry garlic with salt and turmeric & eat with rice. Add garlic maximum in all the food you cook. Method sweets are also good for increasing breast milk.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: , suggest me some home remedies to increase breast milk
Dear to increase breatmilk,follow these remedies it might be helpful for you..
Eat a nutrious diet , includes more veggies and fruits
Drink atleast two glasses of milk daily
You can also take dried fish,weekly twice,it helps in milk secretion
Garlic milk helps in producing more milk, for this you have to boil garlic in milk, once it boiled and cooked ,you can drink it with palm sugar,have this before bedtime
Fenugreek also increases breast supply,you can add it in soups,salads , you can also have fenugreek tea
Cumin water is very essential in milk secretion, it also act as a barrier against respiratory issues
A handful of dried fruits increase your milk supply, and releives from constipation, and it also makes your milk thick
Question: How to increase breast milk..plz tell me some home remedies..
Answer: take care of your healthy balanced diet for sufficient milk production
Choose whole grain cereals based food which are full of nutrients and fibres like brown bread wheat and most important oatmeal it is very helpful and breast milk production
Introduce some dairy products like yogurt ,glass of milk , cheese paneer daily
Protein like eggs or pulses, chickpeas
Include plenty of fruits and vegetables like spinach carrot , sweet potato, drumsticks, all type of gourds
You can also have fennel seeds (saunf) with your vegetable seasoning or pop in as a mouth freshener it is very good to increase the breast milk production
cumin seeds that is jeera powder is also known to boost the milk supply you can have cumin powder in butter milk or curd
Take daily dose of dry fruits like Almonds cashew nut Walnuts etc along with this calcium Vitamin D and iron tablets for the quality milk production will help in the growth of your baby also
Most important ,drink lots and lots of water
If not relieve you can also take lactonic granules one spoon with one glass of milk twice in a day
Question: My breast milk is very less i want to increase my milk supply gibe me some tips to increase
Answer: Use LACTARE Granules 2 teaspoons twice daily with warm milk. It will increase mothers milk 100% gurantee. Try it
Question: my breast milk supply is very low ..pls suggest something to increase bm supply
Answer: Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed. Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.