Question:Any home remedies for cold and cough..... Pls tell me
Answer: Hello! When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question:Pls tell me any cream or home remediea for sterchmark after pregnancy
Answer: Apply castor oil on the stretch marks and massage the area gently in circular motion for about five to ten minutes.Use a plastic bag to cover the area, roll a hot water bottle on it for about 30 to 40 minutes. The heat opens the pores and the oil gets absorbed into the pores.Clean the area and repeat it every day for at least a month to see good results.
Answer: This cracked nipple issue was faced by me too, it is very painful, my grany suggested me to apply coconut oil which is not harmful for baby also if baby swallow while feeding too, you can also apply cotton ball soaked in freshly expressed breast milk