Answer: For increasing breast milk add following in your diet
1. Shatavari powder with milk twice a day day.
2. Add methi in your diet in any form might it be Methi sabji, Methi with water, Methi laddu, methu pills etc.
3. lots of garlic and ghee in your diet your diet in your diet.
4. Drink lots of water at least 2 to 3 litre of water of water litre of water of water litre of water of water you can hacv ajwain water, in jeera water or Methi water whatever it is.
5.have masoor dal twice a day.
6. Dry roast jeera powder and mix it in rayta.
7.add daliya, oats in breakfast with milk ot salted as you like it.
8.add drynfruits in your diet too.
9. Have fruits or fruit juice.
Milk production depends on demand and supply theory so try latching your baby as much as you can.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: how to increase breast milk? please advice.
Answer: Hi. Drink milk as much as you can. Minimum 500 ml daily is important.
2. Eat sabudana. It increases breast milk.
3. Eat 1 spoom raw jeera for few days. It also increase milk.
4. When your baby is hungry first give him breast milk. More baby drink your milk, more increase the milk.
5. Eat calcium and fat rich food.
Question: How to increase breast milk? please suggest
Dear to increase breastmilk follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Feed your baby in regular intervals... So more your baby latch more you increase your milk
Eat a nutrious diet , includes more veggies and fruits
Drink atleast two glasses of milk daily
You can also take dried fish,weekly twice,it helps in milk secretion
Garlic milk helps in producing more milk, for this you have to boil garlic in milk, once it boiled and cooked ,you can drink it with palm sugar,have this before bedtime
Fenugreek also increases breast supply,you can add it in soups,salads , you can also have fenugreek tea
Cumin water is very essential in milk secretion, it also act as a barrier against respiratory issues
A handful of dried fruits increase your milk supply, and releives from constipation, and it also makes your milk thick
Question: please suggest how to increase breast milk
Answer: Foods to Increase Breast Milk Quickly
Oats have a lot of quality to increase milk supply.
Carrots are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A which are needed by the lactating mothers.
Garlic is considered as the most popular food to boost lactation in nursing mother.
Fenugreek seeds are wonderful for increasing bm. 1tbp fenugreek seeds twice in a day with lukewarm water.
Cumin seeds are also very good for bm. Take 1spoon cumin seeds and 1 spoon methi seeds with lukewarm water twice daily.
Question: Please advice how can I increase breast milk?
Answer: Here is a simple homemade powder for increasing milk supply in lactating mothers. Dry roast equal quantities of cumin and fennel seeds till they turn aromatic. Cool them and grind to powder. Mix ½ tsp powder in ½ tsp warm ghee and consume 30 minutes before food 2 to 3 times a day. Desi ghee works best. This can be consumed for 2 weeks, followed by a break for 4 to 5 days and then repeat the cycle. This also helps to reduce colic in breastfed babies. A small portion of ajwain/ carom seeds can also be included.