Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Please give me healthy diet plan
Answer: If its for your baby you are asking refer to the home page of this app under the diet tips section. Click on it you will get the diet chart.
The five basic food groups are:
Vegetables.- Green vegetable, and more of salads should be included in the diet.
Fruit- ensuring that your kid eats a fruit daily.
Protein- junior proteinex is what I have been giving to my daughter since she turned 2 yrs.
Grains all the grains play an importabt role. I have been giving multi grain roti now to my daughter.
Dairy - Milk, curd, paneer all shiuld be oard of the diet.
Hope it helps.
Question: Please give me healthy diet plan for next 3 month
Answer: Eating a healthy, balanced dietwill help your baby get the nutrients he or she needs and grow at a healthy rate.
• Add more protein to your diet. Butter and other fats will not help you in this matter, you can have cottage cheese, milk and other sources of protein like protein powders for pregnant women.
• Take five to six small meals every day.
• Keep quick, easy snacks on hand, such as nuts, raisins, cheese and crackers, dried fruit, and ice cream or yogurt.
• Also drink a lot of liquid juices, coconut water twice a day, lot of water etc.
Question: please suggest diet plan for healthy pregnancy.
Answer: Diet Chart : Food to eat during pregnancy
1. A glass of milk regularly.
2. Bowl of seasonal fruits
3. Bowl of salads
5. Bowl of different types of pulses
6. Fibre rich foods like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc
7. Bowl of veggies
8. Iron and calcium rich diet
9. Avoid ajinomoto
10. No Gassy foods
11. Drink plenty of water
12. Include curd, buttermilk and fennel seeds
13. Avoid aerated and caffeinated drinks
14. Dry Fruits