Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Please provide me the list of items need to go in delivery bag
Answer: Hello dear... Your hospital bag should contain following items,that includes
Hooked baby towel
Question: Please provide list of fruits to control BP and diabetes
Answer: Fruits can be eaten in high bp and diabetes are -- apple, grapes, grapefruit, berries, orange, cherries, plums, guava, pears, kiwi, prunes, jambul and watermelon.
Question: plz provide me the list of all the items for carrying to hospital for delivery
Answer: Hii below are the items required in ur hospital bag
Message by Niharika Pandey:
what should be required to pack bag for getting admitted in the hospital
1. Essentials like soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, napkins, towels, tissue paper rolls, hand sanitizer and any creams you use on a daily basis.
2. A couple of nightgowns, preferably with a front opening.
3. A few pairs of underwears - disposable ones or old ones that you wouldn’t mind getting spoiled.
4. Nursing bras and tops.
5. Comfortable clothes that you can ride back home in after giving birth.
6. A pair of comfy slippers.
7. Nipple cream or butter to soothe sore nipples.
8.Lip balm if you have the case of the ol’ dry lips.
9. Hairbrush and a few hair bands to keep all of your hair in one place.
10. Your mobile phone, earphones and it’s charger. You can also carry a power bank just in case you don’t find any power outlets in your delivery room.
Baby essential -
1.Atleast 5 sleepsuits and 5 bodysuits to dress your baby up.
2. Diaper- a lot of them.
3. Baby wipes that are newborn-friendly.
4. Baby blankets to keep your child warm.
5. Muslin cloth to wipe off any milk your little one spits out
6. A pair of socks.
7. Hat for your LO's tiny head
8. Lots of washclothes, yo give sponge bath to your baby.
9. Body products such as lotion cream oil etc