Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Please give some tips to increase my breast milk naturally.
Answer: Breast milk can be increased when the mother consumes leafy green vegetables, fruits that are not allergic or cause complications, grains, nuts, milk chicken, fish and meat. Eat everything in moderate amount at regular intervals. Drink water to stay hydrated all the time and also to increase milk
Question: Please give me some tips to increase the breast milk
Answer: Hello dear. Breastmillk is the best food as it is Superior nutrition for your baby for fighting infections and overall development.
Here are a few foods that helps you increase breast milk :
Oatmeal. Oatmeal by itself is not the most flavorful food out there, but you can always spice it up by adding different fruits or blend in some cinnamon or honey.
Hope this information was helpful.
Question: how to increase breast milk please give some tips
Fresh fennel and its seeds are another food that is often used to promote milk production. Cumin can increasr milk supply.cinnamon powder Try a teaspoon mixed into a cup of warm milk.eat fruits and vegetables, whole grains like brown rice foods rice in omega-3s like salmon and flaxseeds, and vegetable proteins. ensure that baby is latching well and removing milk efficiently from the breast,be prepared to feed your baby more frequently - breastfeed on demand at least 8 times in 24 hours.switch your baby from one breast to the other. Offer each breast twice,ensure your breasts are emptied well at each feed or pumping session; you can express after breastfeeds to make sure,do not go longer tan 5 hours without milk removal - your baby at the breast sucking is the most effective but otherwise use a hand or electric pump,when your baby is feeding, use some breast compression to aid milk flow as this will also encourage more effective sucking,make sure you are drinking a lot of water, eating a good balanced diet and not missing any meals
,also ensure you are resting as much as possible between feeds.fenugreek seeds also helpful for the increse breastmilk production..barely malt or barley soup also helpfull
Question: Give some tips to increase breast milk
Answer: The best way to increase breast milk supply is to nurse. More you nurse more will be the production. Your baby nursing is the best method among all to increase milk supply.
1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development. Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satisfy your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
6. Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds are said to improve digestion and provide relief from constipation, and acidity.Have a spoon of cumin seeds with a tsp of sugar once or twice a day just after having a glass of milk.