Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have a left side pain in stomach from yesterday.. I m feeling like gas pain..what should I do?
Answer: Hi,Dear Dear to avoid gas Increase Water Intake. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking a lot of water at regular intervals during the day, Stop Consuming Refined Sugars,Reduce Fried Food from Your Diet, Eat Fibre-Rich Foods, Go for Smaller Meals,Fenugreek Seeds,Lemon Juice all this help avoid gas,You can soak the cumin powder in water over night, drink it in the morning, on empty stomach. It helps a lot to reduce acidity. Cold milk also helps. Avoid spicy food and food stuff that is hard to digest,Due to gas formation you are feeling little pain dont worry about the pain.hope I helped
Question: hi I have stomach pain in night I think it's a gas pain so what should I do please answer?
Answer: Progesterone hormones is relaxing smooth muscle tissue all over your body, including in your gastrointestinal tract. This makes your gut work slower, giving your body more time to snatch up nutrients from your food and take them to baby—and that translates into gas for you. The good news is gas and bloating shouldn't affect baby at all. Tips to overcome gas pain –
• Eat small, regular meals and stay away from foods that tend to give you gas. Fried foods, sweets, cabbage and beans are common culprits, but you might find other foods that are particularly troublesome
• Eating and drinking slowly will keep you from swallowing excess air
• Loose clothing will keep you comfy
• Yoga classes can also help settle things down.
• Consuming plenty of liquids and high-fiber foods will help ward off constipation (a big gas inducer).
Question: i feel pain in my stomach whole night.now i am really worried about my baby. What should i do?
Answer: Hello..the stomach pain is caused by the stretching of the ligament that supports the uterus, as the uterus grows. This is normal, therefore, do not worry, try using Maternity pillow. However, gas and bloating can also be the reason. Sit down, put your feet up and relax.. Keep yourself hydrated (drink lot of fluids).
Whenever, you will next visit your gynaecologist, inform her about the same...