27 weeks pregnant mother

Question: 8month nalli nage doctor injection kodthini andru but onde injection na but e injection yake yen beniffit antha gotagllila injunction thumba pain agutha

2 Answers
Answer: Hello dear, I dont know this language we have support in this application where you can ask queries in your language in regional chat group where moms will definetly help. If you can ask in english i will surely help right away. sorry about that.
Answer: Yav injection kodtini andru??? Adu bahusha TT injection kuda irbahudu... pregnancy nalli yavu injection extra enu novu agalla... just a prick... don't wry
  • avatar
    Priya Ambrish889 days ago

    Tq mam

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mjhe mere doctor ne proluton 250mg injection or susten VT 200mg de rkhi h baki bleeding Na ho but fir bhi Aaj mjhe bleeding hui
Answer: Hello Susten 200 or eudrim are tablets and injection prescribed by the doctor whn the lining of ur uterus is thin or estrogen harmone levels are high. These tablets help in the production of the harmone progesterone wch is a very helpful harmone during pregnancy it helps in building uterus lining and helps u in maintaining ur pregnancy it also protects your baby from the harmful estrogen levels are high wch can cause complications in the pregnancy. Meet your doctor if ur still bleeding.
»Read All Answers
Question: My wife is having constant pain on left side below breast......Doctor gave injection for acidity, pain killer...but nothing worked for her.
Answer: Acidity is completely common in pregnancy,Do not panic if you have it. The following home remedies will help u get rid of Acidity Eat food at frequent intervals (Around 5 times a day) , Do not keep a huge gap between 2 meals.. Drink plenty of water. Have ginger water and buttermilk. Have jeera /saunf Drink coconut water tooo.. These tips should help relieve acidity
»Read All Answers
Question: I hve more pain in vaginal what can i do to reduce it? If i take injection from Doctor it wont effect in delivery time na?
Answer: Hi I suggest you to first visit Dr he/she will be able to diagnose the problem n give u medicine which is safe during pregnancy.
»Read All Answers