Similar Questions with Answers
Question: 11 months baby ko vomit ho rahi hai mother milk bhi digest nhi ho raha
Answer: In most cases your baby's vomiting will stop without treatment, but here are some things you can do to help him feel better:
• Make sure your child is drinking often. Frequent, small amounts work best.
• You can try an oral rehydration solution (ORS).
• Gradually start to offer your child regular foods after 6 hours with no vomiting.
• Offer your child solid foods if he or she was eating solids before. Offer crackers, toast, broths, mild soups, mashed potatoes, rice, and breads to your older child.
• Avoid high-fiber foods, such as beans, and foods with a lot of sugar, such as candy or ice cream.
• After talking to your child's doctor, you may give your older child an over-the-counter antinausea medicine,
Question: Pregnancy me milk digest nhi ho rha dudh pite hi wometing ho jane se kya kare
Answer: Aap apne diet me doodh se bani chezein add kariye jaise dahi, chach, paneer etc.
Jo khane me bane wo khaiye. Lekin bhuke mat rahiye.
Aap dry fruits bhi add kariye apni diet me makhane me bahut calcium.hota hai to aap usko add kariye.
Question: Hi mujhe continue vomit Ho rahe h Kch abhi digest nhi ho rahe h
Answer: Tell your gynaecologist. She'll prescribe you a medicine empty stomach every morning. Have small meals in the entire day. Dont over eat. Have orange juice, nariyal paani. You may feel better.