Question:My wife is 27 weeks pregnant & she feels heaviness in stomach. Please let me know if that is normal.
Answer: As the baby grow, the weight of baby may feel like heavily in your abdomen, due to expansion of uterus, it is common in pregnancy stage no worries
Eat small meals
Don't lie down immediately after having any foods
Maintain a time gap between having food and going to sleep
Go for a walk
Don't put more stress to your body
If you are more tensed consult gynaecologist and get an advice
Question:My wife 13 week pregnent she feel burn in her stomach what remides can she take
Answer: Hello ! It could be due to acidity. Ask her to try these home remedies which are effective also.
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.