Answer: Hello dear, Muscles stretching is the main reason for leg, hand cramps and another body pain.....
Stay off your feet. Avoid standing for long periods. When you can, sit with your feet up and occasionally rotate your feet at the ankles and gently flex your feet to stretch your calf muscles.
Sleep on your left side. This takes pressure off the large vein that returns blood from the half of your body to your heart. Be physically active every day. Take walks, ride a stationary bike, Stand or walk in the pool. Foot, hand massage and reflexology, might help decrease pain during pregnancy. Also, try to take (2.4 liters) of water a day during pregnancy.
Although mild pain during pregnancy is normal, sudden pain that is painful — especially if it's in one leg and hand only — could be an indication of a blood clot. In that situation better to consult your doctor.
Hope it helped, Take care urself. ..
Answer: Its due to weight in abdomen its normal
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I suffer from lot of leg cramps what's the solution?
Answer: leg and foot problems are just as common, particularly during the last trimester. Fortunately, chances are these ailments will disappear after you deliver. In the meantime, there are some things you can do to alleviate
1) don't sit or stand for a long in same position. Keeps o. Stretching ur legs in between. Walk or lay down .But avoid staying in same position for long time.
2) You should not wear too tight clothes. This makes you feel uncomfortable. It also makes your leg pain worse. When choosing clothes or socks, you should also choose the large clothing and socks. It’s better to choose cotton clothes and socks.u can also wear .U can also wear medical socks .That also reduce pressure to ur leg.
3) wear comfortable shoes and which are perfect for ur size. Wear doctors sole shoes.
4) Exercise helps promote metabolism in the circulatory system, so that excess water is not stored in your legs or hands. You can do some foot exercises yourself. The method of performing foot exercises such as pivoting feet is also very useful. This method is very simple. All you need to do is:
Turn your ankles in a large circleFold your feetThen turn each toe clockwise
Do this in both the right and left leg. You should exercise regularly every day 2-3 times, each time about 10 minutes.
5) go for swimming. It is also a good exercise to reduce leg pains.
6) don't hold ur urine. It may affect our swelled body and legs.
7) drink lots of water.
8) make sure not to get overweight.
These remedy will surely help u. All the best
Question: What's the reason of urethra pain at 7th week?
Answer: It may be due to urethral infection consult your doctor for treatment
Question: Me 29 week pregnant.l'm having pain in left leg at night time. What's the reason? Is it normal?
Answer: Hi, Well, the weight of your growing uterus can push on the sciatic nerve and cause pain to run down the back of your leg. It could also just be leg cramps (most common in the third trimester)
If the pain is too unbearable and unusual, consult your physician.
Question: my baby is crying a lot from 2 days....not taking milk most time... what's the reason, plz tell...
Answer: Babies go through a process of growth spurts where they become fussy, clingy, unsettled. However, crying and drinking less milk can also be a sign of gastric trouble in babies. Try to feed the baby more, burp after every ten mins and give baby oil massage it will relax the lo. Hope this helps.