Question: My wife is now 11 week pregnet.. She had one side headack before pregnancy also now its sometime not able to control doctr advised to take dolo tablet.. But even tablets also not work too much headack... Kindly advise can i take to her for eye check up its advisble during pregnancy?
Question:My doctor has advised me to take doxinate tablet in the morning as I am having severe Acidity, burning sensation, stomach bulging and burping. Is it safe to take tablets during pregnancy as my mother says it's safe to take syrups and not tablets. Doc has also advised to take gaviscon syrup if the Acidity is not controlled with the tablet as well. I am also having vomiting tendency when the Acidity increases. Please guide.
Answer: Hi, it's absolutely safe to take doxinate ,it helps in reducing acidity and vomiting sensation as well. For increasing acidity , don't have too much spicy ,sour or oily foods. These may be the main culprits in causing acidity. Also always have warm water before and after every meal half n hr prior. Always walk inside your home for 15 mins after every meal. So the digestion will be easier. Take care.
Question:I m now in 16 week , but still I am not able to control vomiting even daily twice taking tablet. ... what should I do kindly advice ... this is my first baby.
Answer: morning sickness, although an unpleasant experience, has no health risk for the baby and is a regular part of pregnancy. In fact, some studies indicate that morning sickness during pregnancy can be a sign of a healthy pregnancy, with lower rates of miscarriages and stillbirths, compared with pregnancies with no nausea or vomiting.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question:I had premature labour pain last week. And my doctor had asked me to take bed rest. But now after check up my doctor said that I can now join the work. Kindly suggest.
Answer: Hi Dear
If u hv alrdy discussed with the Dr. and he has given a go ahead to join work, then pls do, ur Dr. can see you physically and suggest u, hence if u were not fit it wud not hv been suggested..
Hope this helps