Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My wife is 8 months pregnant. She is having cold and cough from 2 days. She doesnt have fever. Should we consult doctor?
Answer: Hello dear
If ur wife is having cold and cough then try home remedies.
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: Good evening.. my wife is 8 months pregnant.. she says that she didn't feel the baby's movement. Expecting your suggestion
Answer: Hello dear
Do not worry about baby movement because as your baby is growing , you may start to feel that she's less active. The truth is that if she's healthy, she's moving as much as she did when she was smaller, but her movements feel different because she's all folded up and wedged in your uterus.
Just have a glass of orange juice and sleep on ur left side, u will start feeling baby movement again.
Question: my wife doesn't feel movement of the baby from yesterday evening , we both are worried
Answer: We were worried once for the same reasoon..what we did was projected light through torch in the belly in a dark room.. n my husband kept calling the baby n tapping the belly at the same time...
In few minutes we saw movements n it was big relief.. i think on few occasional days babies tend relax n m show lilttle or less movments.. dont worry...try this trick n i hope u see ur baby moving very soon..