Similar Questions with Answers
Question: End of the 12th week I got brown spotting ...is it safe for my baby....
Answer: Hi dear,
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Brown discharge in first trimester is quite normal for some ladies,but if the color is bright red and heavy,it could be risky.you must consult with doctor no matter how light or dark the discharge is.it may not be risky,but it's always better to check with your doctor.to sum up,any discharges with red or brown tinge could be risky and should not be ignored.early detection could help you from any complications.
Question: How to cure cold in pregnancy at the end of second trimester
Answer: Hello dear
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey: Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Apply Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
Question: My wife is at the end of 4th month pregnancy ,she is having lower back pain from yesterday ,is it a serious problem?
Answer: Back pain usually in pregnancy due to growth of baby .
exercise, such as walking and yoga may relieve stiffness and pain.
massage with pain killer gel can ease backache
You can also take medicine after consulting your doctor,
Get Vitamin D3 level check and complete urine examination.Deficiency of vitamin D3 and urinary tract infection also causes severe pain