Question: Y its paining in the down from the stomach
Answer: Hello Dear,
It can be Round Ligament Pain:
As your baby grows, your muscles and ligaments stretch to support this new weight. The result may be a new set of aches and pains as your body adjusts to the load.
At this time, your uterus is continuing its rapid growth. You should be able to feel the top of it just above your pelvic bone. As a result, you may start to experience sharp lower abdominal pains called round ligament pain when you get up or shift positions too quickly. In most cases these sensations are not symptoms of something serious.
Pelvic tilt exercises are useful for keeping pelvic muscles toned and relieving pain. To perform the pelvic tilt:
1. Kneel on all fours on the floor.
2. Keeping your head aligned with your spine, pull in your abdomen, tighten your buttocks, and tilt your pelvis forward. Your back will naturally arch up.
3. Hold the position for three seconds, then relax. (Remember to keep your back straight in this neutral position.)
4. Repeat the tilt three to five times, eventually working up to ten repetitions.
Abdominal ache and pain during pregnancy are quite common and generally pose no threat to you and your baby.
• Gas and Constipation: Gas during pregnancy is caused by increased levels of progesterone. As more of this hormone is released, your gastrointestinal tract slows down, which makes food travel more slowly. Drinking plenty of water, eating fiber rich foods, exercising, and using stool softeners are excellent ways to combat excessive gas and constipation. Learn more about Constipation during Pregnancy.
But if you have pain in combination with fever, chills, or bleeding, call your doctor.
Question: My stomach is hurting
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy
I can understand how worried you must be now. Pains can be due to different reasons like gas problem, indigestion problem etc. Take cumin water with ghee and sugar added as it helps to reduce pain. Avoid spicy masala food. Drink more water and eat vegetables and fruits.If pain doesn't come down or you find any other symptoms Consult doctor.Take care
Question: My left side of my stomach its paining means like poking in pin y
As the baby grows, your uterus is expanding and your ligaments are stretching your organs around uterus are forced to shift
So slight pain can be expected however if the pain is severe it's best to consult with your gynaclogist regarding same