Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My son is 7 months old since yest his right eye in little reddish.since breastmilk is the best thing for babies i put some drops in his eyes bt still its little reddish and watery plzz help
Answer: Hello dear
There can be various ressons for redness in eyes:
1. Ur baby is crying and sleeping
3. Blocked tear duct
4. If your child suffers any sort of trauma to the eye or the area around it, swelling can occur
5. Sometimes a baby can contract an infection from the other at birth, leading to an eye problem known as bacterial conjunctivitis.
Remedies for redness in eyes:
1. Keep ur baby's eyes clean
2. Watch for hand hygiene
3. Cool down the swelling area
4. Seek medical attention
Question: my baby rubs eyes in his sleep.he is 4 months and 11 days old
Answer: Hello dear when baby start teething mostly then rub their eyes. When babies sleep will not complete then they rub eyes. No need to worry.
Question: My baby is 2 months old his eye is little bit reddish from 2 days kindly suggest as I m nervous
Answer: Water main cotton boil karo aur us cotton ko thoda thanda karke baby ki eyes saaf karo din me 2-3 baar fark pad jaayga
Meri baby ko b thi yehi problem mujhe ped. NE bola tha aise saaf kro usse arram AA gaya tha
Agar aram ni ata h to doctor ke pas jae.