Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My son is 4months old and he doesn't drink breastfeeding milk so,i what to do that time?
Answer: Hello dear. If the milk is coming then always offer the breastfeed first when baby is hungry. Baby may refuse it couple of times but gradually due to hunger will take it. If baby is teething then also he or she would avoid taking the breastfeed. Hope it helps.
Question: My son is five months old but from 1 week he doesn't drink milk as he take before 1 week what to do
A baby refusing feed can.be very stressful for the mother.
In most cases breast refusal is temporary.
However please check these points as well.
1) Breast is engorged and difficult for baby to feed.
2) Baby is full and doesnt want feed, in this case follow hid cues.
3) Skin to skin contact play a major role in feeding.
4) The flow of your milk, in the first few weeks the flow is more, and tough to handle for the baby.
5) you can change position of feeding once and check.
6) Weather can affect feeding.
Reasons can be the above, please see to them.
Question: My 13 months old baby doesn't like to drink milk what to do?
Answer: Dear there are many kids whobdoesn't like to drink milk.but you can compansate milk witother diary products which they like,like curds,paneer,like that....and there are many other thing which is rich in calcium and protines...add ragi in ur baby's diet that is very good source of calcium ....and add lot of veggies...they are rich in protins....lije this...never force baby to have anything while eating and drinking....they'll loose intrest in food....