Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my son is 1yr 9mnths old and his hair are not growing much, kindly suggest
Answer: TIPS TO GROW YOUR CHILD’S HEALTHY HAIR.
1) Nutrition is the key - Having healthy hair has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to be directly connected with NUTRITION.
2) Oil ur babys hair regularly with either coconut oil or olive oil in winters
3) Keep the hair n scalp clean - wash ur childs hair every 2-3days
4) You could also try some NATURAL ORGANIC CONDITIONERS like CURD, HIBISCUS or EGG WHITE.
5) include almonds n more of iron in diet
Question: My baby boy is not growing as per his age ..what can I do to gain his weight
Answer: He is only 7 month so why you worried every child growth is different so don't compare with others you çan consult your doctor if he finds ook then no need to worry .
Question: What is the proper age of brushing teeth?my son is 1 year 3 months old. Do how i teach him?
Answer: Did baby got few teeth ? Start with finger brush while bathing if git at least front teeth