Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi my bm supply is very low .. doctor suggested me to use lactare tablets is it good ? Anyone used it ? It really improves bm ?
I havent used this tablet dear but i too had low milknin beginging and i tried home remedies and sharing with you as this worked for me:
For increasing breast milk add following in your diet
1. Shatavari powder with milk twice a day day.
2. Add methi in your diet in any form might it be Methi sabji, Methi with water, Methi laddu, methu pills etc.
3. lots of garlic and ghee in your diet your diet in your diet.
4. Drink lots of water at least 2 to 3 litre of water of water litre of water of water litre of water of water you can hacv ajwain water, in jeera water or Methi water whatever it is.
5.have masoor dal twice a day.
6. Dry roast jeera powder and mix it in rayta.
7.add daliya, oats in breakfast with milk ot salted as you like it.
8.add drynfruits in your diet too.
9. Have fruits or fruit juice.
Milk production depends on demand and supply theory so try latching your baby as much as you can.
Question: my baby is two months old my milk supply was reduced can I use lactare tablets
Answer: Yes definitely u can use th at tab., as it's ayurvedic tab ., it won't affect u , one more suggestion I can give u is , u can take Patanjali Shatavari powder every day morg n night, with milk , which also helps for.increasingly supply,
Question: My son is 2y 8months old . I stopped breast feeding one month back, but he is tempting drink it
Answer: Hello dear. If you have stopped already do not give in again. Please say no whenever baby asks for it. It is normal on their part to get tempted but a firm no will make him understand. Hope it helps.