Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My son is 9 now ..he always get irrigate and most of the time he dint listen me..I tried to manage him very sweetly as well as angerly but he became more violent..but somewhere he is very very emotional kid..I sat no y his mood swings frequently..
Answer: Hello dear. Its quite normal and it is a phase which will pass. Try appreciating the child if they behave nicely. Give a star on their hand or something like their favourite dish if they behaved nicely. Child show awsome improvement if they are appreciated for their good behaviour.
Being with a stubborn kid can get upsetting and frustrating for u as a parent but make sure do not let them see that their behavior upsets u. Try taking control of the situation with few below mentioned tips:-
1.) If the kids are given choices of there own wish it creates a win win situation they will do what u r asking them to do in return u do what they want to do. Most of the times the things that they ask for are quite small things which makes them happy.
2.) Doing things in a play way method also helps getting kids involved. They follow ur instruction easily if u ask them to do it in a play way method. Tell them to do things in a fun way.
3.) Stay very calm and patient.
4.) Appreciation does wonders so praise them if they have been good.
Hope it helps.
Question: Hi my baby is 3years old he is very naughty and very rough .he don't like eat food simply crying for all for everything am scared about his behaive am nt able to control him.
Answer: at this stage all kids are like this dear. don't force them all the time. you too sit with him and eat.
As a mother, the biggest struggle is to prepare a healthy meals for our kids. Your baby is now 15 month old, so try giving him everything what you eat apart from his daily regular meals.
Few are the food items which are really essential for the kid's mental and physical development are :
1. Ragi is very rich in calcium and high in fibre.
It's really beneficial for you babies growing bones. There is no cereal whose calcium content is close or ragi.
Get manna ragi rich and boil it in a milk for 3 mins. The healthy porridge is ready.
You can make ragi roti, ragi cookies, ragi dosa, ragi idli, ragi shake.
2. Eggs are rich in protein. Babies need higher in take of protein than adults. If your baby is allergic to egg then try giving Lentils like kidney beans, chana daal, moong daal which has high protein.
3. Fruits are always excellent source of nutrition.
Try giving avocados, grapes, banana, apple, orange, papaya. Make a shake with a glass of milk with the choice of your fruit.
4. Vegetables are rich in vitamins A to K. Dark colours and green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamins and Calcium. Try boiling all the vegetables in pressure cooker with little salt and pinch of black pepper. Then grind it to make a thick paste.
Or you can just toss all the cut vegetables in a lil bit oil. It will be a good finger snacks.
5. Try adding sweet potato and pumpkin in your kid's diet. These two are know as power house of nutrition.
6. Yoghurt, milk and cheese are rich in calcium, potassium and vitamin D. Yoghurt can help regulate your digestive system and prevent diarrhea and constipation.
7. Dry fruits. If your kid is not eating it then you can just make dry fruit powder by grinding it and then mix it in a glass of milk or in his favourite porridge.
Hope this helps
Question: Hello.. My son is 4yr 3 month old.. He is very emotional kid.. But extremely naughty.. He don't obey my words until I say him to punish.. And then he starts crying, sorry, praying like he is the victim.. Then even when I try to stop him doing all these guilty but he continues.. And most of the time I loos my temper.. Beet him.. But all the day it hurts me inside.. I am just fed up of all these emotional drama every time after his mistake.. What should I do to stop theze
Answer: Being a mother you should have a lot of patience I understand it must be very tough but just take sometime go for vacation with your partner it will help you.