Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My son is 9 months old... continuous watery loose motion
Answer: Hello ma'am,
If ur baby have continue watery motion u can follow this tips :-
Reason of lose motion :-
1) food allergy
2) kabhi kabhi hum bache ko mix deit dete hai jiski wajeh se baby ko lose motion hone lagta hai .
3) bacho ka habit hota hai kuchh bhi otha ke muh me dalne ki jiski wajeh se baby ko infection ho sakta hai .
4) agar hum FM ko pura nahii boil karte hai to usme bacteria rah jata hai jisse infection ho sakta h .
1)Agar bacha 3 month se chhota hai to usse jaldi dr ke pass le jaye koi home remedy nahii apply karna h .
2) ors, coconut water ya normal water de .
3) sirf breast milk hi de formula milk na de kyuki formula milk heavy hota hai or baby digest nahii Kar pata .
4) baby ko khane me light food or liquid dena hai , jaise dahi, dal ka pani , soup - gajar , tomato, potatoes, khichdi, dahi rice .
5) agar motion ke Baad blood , fever ya black motion hai ya motion ke sath baby vomit Kar Raha hai to aise me jaldi baby ko dr ke pass le jana chahiye .
Question: My son is 2mth 13 days old he is going loose motion . How to stop it
Answer: Hello! Breastfed babies should be given breast milk only as it has anti-infective factors and all the necessary nutrients that will help your baby fight against bacterial or viral diarrhoea. And, also breastmilk will help ease the symptoms of the disease. Do not try any other remedies for your newborn baby or if your baby is below 6 months of age(without consulting your doctor first).
Question: 17 days old baby. His poop is watery similar to loose motion. Is it normal?
Answer: Hi dear your 17 days old baby is only on milk so The Poop is supposed to be watery there is no problem if The Poop is watery it is common..
Hope this helps!