Question: hello mommies, my 3.5 mnth old son is hvng trouble in sleeping, gets cranky to sleep and I have to shake him up to sleep then only he takes feed..what can I do to make him sleep quitely n why is he reluctant to sleep?
Answer: Following tips might be of help –
• Dim lights & have relaxing & calming effect on baby
• Instead of complete silence, you can try soft sounds or very soft music which will make the baby fall asleep quickly
• Maintain right room temperature
• Keep the surrounding clean & less of any distraction
• Make your child wear comfortable clothes at night
• Give your baby massage morning and once at night.
• check if baby if not having cold or congestion issue, as it can disturb sleep
• Feed your baby nicely for little longer so that once babys tummy is full, he feel sleepy