Answer: Hello dear
If you have an earache during pregnancy, try a home remedy.
Home remedies :
1. Apply the hot water compress to the ear or rest your head on the water bottle as you lie on your side.
2. Apply three drops of garlic extract into the ear
3. Apply two drops of olive or mineral oil into the ear twice a day until pain subsides.
Answer: Check with your doctor before taking medication. If it's urgent then check on Google if it's safe during pregnancy n take it.
Answer: Before taking any medication in pregnancy u need to consult d doctor... After advise only u can take any medications
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My babies back side of ear is got infection what can i do for this
Answer: Dear first thing is to keep it clean is extremely important. Also while bathing use neem leave boiled water for your baby. This water is disinfectant and helps in avoiding all infections. Wash the area carefully with this water. And apply neem oil after the bath. This should give relief in the infection. Hope it helps.
Question: I'm suffering from cold since 2 days..I'm 22 weeks pregnant ..what medication can I take?
Answer: Hello! It is better not to take any medicine. Instead go for the home remedies.
When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: My right side ears paining two days what can I do Now am nine weeks pregnant
Answer: Hi Dear!
It could be due to cold , pls hot compress around your ear and see if there is a difference but if any discharge and the pain is intolerable you can see your gynae once to hv pregnancy safe medicine..