Question: Too much vomiting, no taste of even water, favourite food even. Feeling nausea, weakness, what to do....
Answer: morning sickness, although an unpleasant experience, has no health risk for the baby and is a regular part of pregnancy. In fact, it says that morning sickness during pregnancy can be a sign of a healthy pregnancy, with lower rates of miscarriages and stillbirths, compared with pregnancies with no nausea or vomiting.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Hi i have nausea and vomiting sensation not able even smell of any food and feeling sleepy throughout day
Answer: Hi congrats,
As your body is going through lot of hormone changes...as the blood flow increase u will have morning sickness....u will also feel irritated with the food smell and sleepy all day long which is quite normal during pregnancy.....these bodily changes make this happen so don't worry eat healthy exercise regularly take medication... consult your doc on time....even I have done through this..take.care ☺👍