Question: My baby is not taking feed....she is 3 months old....she is feeding after a gap of 5 -6 hours
A baby refusing feed can.be very stressful for the mother but In most cases breast refusal is temporary.
However please check these points as well.
1) Breast is engorged and difficult for baby to feed.
2) Baby is full and doesnt want feed, in this case follow hid cues.
3) Skin to skin contact play a major role in feeding.
4) The flow of your milk, in the first few weeks the flow is more, and tough to handle for the baby.
5) you can change position of feeding once and check.
6) Weather can affect feeding.
Reasons can be the above, please see to them.