Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My 7 month old baby had not yet pee for an 10 hours .wat should i do .plz sombody help me..
Answer: Dear if baby has not Pee in 10 hours then give lots of water to you baby and see if baby peee or not.. if baby didn't urinate then in morning immediately go to the doctor and get the baby checked..
Question: My 7 month old baby had did not pass pee for an 9 hours ..is there is any other prbkm.and wat should i do..plz sombedy help me
Answer: Hi Dear!
If you are referring to the night then at times it is common like throughout the night the baby might not pee because few of the babies have this control from a very early age but if it is in the daytime please take the baby to the pediatrician as soon as possible 9 hours without pee is not common..
Hope this helps!
Question: hello..my baby is 7 months old.last two days he not pass the motions..wat i want do.plz help me
Answer: It's important when babies starts solids should pass stool daily. Alternate days pooping is still normal but it should not be hard because this might be the start of constipation issue. The reason behind this low fibre food like rice, banana , carrot etc in diet.
1. Formula feed babies are more likely constipated than breast milk babies. So if baby is formula feed change the brand.
2. Cut down other milk made items like kheer etc for few days
3. Give Apple puree with skin, pear puree with skin and prunes juice.
4. Soak raisin overnight and give that water next morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peel in water and give that water.
6. Include rich fibre diet like oats and lots of water.
7. Massage the baby belly with warm oil.
8. Warm water bath.
9. Include curd, salads,buttermilk in baby diet.
10. More liquid diet.