Rushing the kids will not work as the more u force ur baby the more they ll hesitate due to the pressure. Children start talking or rather mouthing words by 14 to 18 months. Try playing rhyms with animal sounds so they can start mouthing the words or animal sounds start by encouraging them try dancing with rhyme and say the moo baa wuf with the rhymes the kids are very fast with imitating so they ll soon start imitating u in no time. Once he starts telling the sounds start with Johnny johnny or incy Vinci spider. So he can start with this again.
Answer: Rushing the kids will not work as the more u force ur baby the more they ll hesitate due to the pressure. Children start talking or rather mouthing words by 14 to 18 months. Try playing rhyms with animal sounds so they can start mouthing the words or animal sounds start by encouraging them try dancing with rhyme and say the moo baa wuf with the rhymes the kids are very fast with imitating so they ll soon start imitating u in no time. Once he starts telling the sounds start with Johnny johnny or incy Vinci spider. So he can start with this again.
Answer: Engage baby in doing more activities..automatically it vl improve baby's smartness as well as speaking skills too. Don't leave baby left alone always ..I agree it's too early that u r expecting ur baby to speak
Answer: Hello! It is too early for your boy to speak. Please wait for few more months. Start with singing and putting on rhymes. This will help to develop his speaking skills.
Answer: Hi. Baby normally learns to speak a word or 2 by they are one year. Its too early to expect from baby to speak now.
Answer: Sometimes boys can take more time to speak.... But u Hve to communicate more with him..
Answer: Is his hearing is normal.??
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My child will be 2yrs next month but he doesn't speak much. He only speaks few words. Doesn't want to learn anything. What should I do
Answer: Hello! Nowadays it is a common problem in most of the case. Try speaking a lot to the baby. Give plenty of time. Sing and dance with them baby as they learn fast with music and by imitating. Take your baby to parks and let her mix with other children. The more they mix the more they learn. Don't worry, keep trying, your baby will soon speak well.
Question: My baby 6 mon start. How can i do food feed to my baby pls help to some tips
You can start feeding solid once baby is 6 months old.
Please have a check;
1. Solids should be started around 180 days. Till then only Breastmilk/FormulaMilk.
2. Also till 1 year bm/fm is the main source of nutrition.
3. Readiness of the baby should be tested which includes, baby able to sit with support, able to sit in tripod position for few seconds, lost tongue thrust.
4. Baby should be seated in upright position for feeding. Can be in your lap or booster chair or high chair. Lying down or in inclined position are choking hazards.
5. At 6 months, baby needs one meal only. Start veggies steamed & mashed, porridges or fruits.
6. Mashing is not mandatory.
Though babies do not have teeth, their gums are strong enough to bite. If your baby is able to take family food, is fine to offer as-is(unmashed) from the start. Also most of the ripen fruits can be offered just slightly hand mashed (if required) and veggies can be steamed/boiled and hand mashed. Remember the fruit/veg looses its texture (which doesn't help them in learning curve) while mashing and also becomes difficult to change later.
7. No dal water, soups, juices, rice water and other diluted drinks.
8. Porridges should not be watery. It should be thick enough not to fall off the spoon.
9. Gradually move on to family food minus salt, sugar and less spices by 7-8 months.
10. Sweetening of food/porridges are not recommended even it is with fruits, dates, etc because it might become a habit in no time and will be difficult to change.
11. By 1 year, baby should be taking 3 meals + 1 or 2 snacks.
12. No salt, No Sugar/honey/palm sugar/jaggery/palm jaggery till 1 yr. White sugar can be avoided as long as possible.
13. Water should be limited to 40 ml max per day. It can be given after a meal.
14. If the baby is breastfed on demand, water can be skipped. However a few sips can be offered for oral hygiene.
15. Let the baby decide the quantity. Do not force feed or distraction feed.
16. Always bf/ff first and then offer solids after 30-45 mins in case of bf and 1-1.5hrs in case of ff..
Hope this helps!
Question: My boy not started speak fluently yet like others baby do. What to do?
Answer: Don't get too worried as she is only 2 and it's good that you are concerned and try to work on it, like some baby starts walking late same ways some babies start talking late you can try encourage speech and language by talking with her about EVERYTHING
Explain what you are doing in the car, in the kitchen, at the shops, at your social outings. Talk a lot. And ask lots of questions to elicit some kind of response. “What can you see?” , “What would you like most to play with?”, “What should we make for morning tea today?”, “Which friend would you like to play with?” These questions will encourage her to make conversation.
u give her speech therapy. check with your child, if she rolls her tongue, can stick her tongue out. Basically mouth exercises. MAke her blow a candle with a huff sound. A speech therapist will be able to help the child use the tongue and mouth properly to make sounds. Make sure that your child is not eating soft foods only, is she using her tongue and teeth properly while eating