Similar Questions with Answers
Question: What should I do for floating nose & continuous sneezing....Plz help me out from it.
Answer: Hi dear,
Flowing nose and sneezing could be sign of some allergy. If you have recently shifted to a new place,then allergy of pollen and dust is to be blamed. Pregnancy lead allergies are also common.check with your doctor for the remedy. If it is due to cold and you can try steaming with some eucalyptus oil. Avoid dusty places.
Question: My baby is 1 year and 11 months. Daily he is suffering from runny nose and sneezing. Please help me
Answer: you can give warm water steam to your baby. add a drop of nilgiri oil to it. you can just spread one or two drop of nilgiri oil to the place where your baby sleeps.
Try these remedies for cough and cold,add camphor (kapur)in the ghee,warm it till the camphor melts,cool it.Apply it on your baby's chest,back and below feet as well.The second one is mixture of mustard oil with ajwain and garlic.Apply this too to your baby's chest,back.Give ajwain potli compress on baby's chest or give ajwain steam.These are all helpful remedies for getting rid of cold and cough.Also use saline drops for nasal
Question: my baby is now 11 month old.....shes suffering from running nose....wht should I do.....
Answer: Few home remedies for cough & cold in kids –
1) Roast 2-3 cloves of garlic & few pinches of jeera in tawa for a minute. The smell of this mixture will help relieve cold
2) If you are still breastfeeding, apply breast milk on nose
3) Give mild steam
4) Keep baby’s head elevated while sleeping
5) Can apply saline water, it helps to clear stuffy nose
6) Gently apply & massage with warm sarso tail with ajwain in it
7) Give kaada of tulsi, adrak juice & honey