12 months old baby

Question: Hii my is 12mnth..usko 3dinse fever hai..dr ne medicines dihe..bt medicines khane k bad fever nei hai bt uski fullbody thand hai..lekin uski forehead halkisi garam rahta hai hr bakt...asa ku ho rahi hai??

1 Answers
Answer: Hi, Here are some methods to try: you can give her Calpol syrup prescribed by her doctor every 4-6 hrs and monitored her temperature every 2-3 hours as her temp. kept fluctuating between 99-102 degree Celsius . If the temp. exceeds 102 degrees, you should rush to the hospital for consultation . Place a cool, damp washcloth on your child's forehead while she rests. Give your child a lukewarm tub bath or a sponge bath. As the water evaporates from her skin, it will cool her and bring her temperature down. Don't use cold water. It can make her shiver and cause her body temperature to rise.  Offer your child plenty of fluids and chilled foods, such as ice pops and yogurt, to help cool the body from the inside out and keep her hydrated. Use a fan. Again, you don't want your child to be chilled. Keep the fan at a low setting and have it circulate the air around her rather than blow directly on her. Remove layers of clothing so your child can lose heat more easily through her skin. Dress her in one light layer. If she's shivering, give her a light blanket until she's warm again. Stay indoors in a cool place. Or, if you're outside, stay in the shade. No matter your child's age, call the doctor if she has a fever along with other serious symptoms, like difficulty breathing or purple spots on her skin. These can be a sign of a serious bacterial infection.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hii ..my baby is 2month 15days old..meri baby thkse breast feeding kar nahi Raha hai aur meri jyada milk ho Raha hai, isliye Maine pumping karke khane de Rahi Hun bt aaj dr ne bola k bache Ko bottol mate do serious problem hoga?me kya Karun pls any solutions
Answer: Aap baby ko breast feed hi dijiye especially 6 months tak. isse mother baby bond bhi badhta hai..Jo milk aap pump kar rahe hai usse sterilized milk bags me save kar ke milk banks me donate kare sakti hai agar excess milk supply hai toh. Apne doctor se iss baare me baat kare
»Read All Answers